Orlando Commercial Insurance Claim Attorneys
Has your business’ insurance claim been unfairly denied or delayed?
At the Law Firm of Michael T. Gibson, P.A., our team of Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys has more than 20 years of legal experience protecting the rights of commercial policyholders. We can hold insurance companies accountable for the benefits you are entitled to under the terms of your policy.
As a business owner and loyal policy holder you pay your insurance premiums each month. In the event of a disaster, you and your business expect to be protected. A natural disaster, such as a hurricane or smoke damage caused by a fire can result in a business having to close its doors for a period of time. This can be financially devastating. As a commercial policyholder, you will likely be concerned about business interruption and lost profits.
Whether your claim has been unfairly denied, delayed or you received an inadequate settlement amount from your insurance company, we are Central Florida’s trusted legal source for commercial property owners and small businesses.
Our commercial insurance dispute attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of policyholders. Our attorneys will focus on the following to maximize recovery for lost profits and take the burden off of you, the policy holder, so your business can quickly resume its operations:
- Handle ALL communications with the insurance company, including its representatives, the loss / claims adjuster, investigator, etc.;
- Guide policyholders through the recovery claims process for damages relating to storms, theft, wind, fire, water and structural damage;
- Help you get temporary funds in place to help mitigate business interruption and lost profits;
- Help manage emergency situations and costs, including electrical safety, temporary roofing, employee wages, replacement of staff workstations and computers, etc.;
- Calculate your entire business interruption claim (i.e. – lost profits);
- File your lawsuit and navigate clients through the claim denial and dispute process;
- Represent policyholders during insurance appraisal hearings after their property damage claim has either been undervalued or denied;
- File a bad faith claim if the insurance company failed to act “fairly and honestly” in response to a policyholder filing an insurance claim;
Remember, insurance companies have teams of lawyers on their side doing everything they can to resolve your claim as “economically” as possible. This puts the policyholder at a significant disadvantage. Even if you have already filed a claim and received a settlement you are not happy with, we will file an immediate appeal on your behalf. Our team of commercial insurance attorneys will not settle for a penny less than you are owed.
We Can Help With Your Orlando Commercial Insurance Claim
If you own a business in Central Florida and your commercial insurance company has denied or delayed your property damage or personal liability claim, it is important that you contact an experienced Orlando commercial insurance claims attorney, immediately. At the Law Firm of Michael T. Gibson, P.A., we have the background, legal expertise and courtroom experience to obtain desired results for our clients and hold the insurance companies accountable. Our dedicated team of attorneys will fight on your behalf to get you the settlement you deserve. Come in today to discuss your commercial insurance claim free of charge. You can also fill out our quick contact form found on this page or call 407-490-1271 to discuss your legal options in greater detail.