A Picture Tells a Thousand Words: Five Must-Take Photos After an Orlando Accident
When you are involved in an Orlando accident, everything seems to happen so quickly. One second you are driving down the road just as you do on a daily basis, and the next second you find yourself in a serious accident. Collisions happen very quickly making it confusing for both drivers to really wrap their heads around what went wrong.
As both parties and witnesses give their testimonies for what happened, and then leave the scene of the accident, stories can quickly change. While the other driver may have thought they knew what happened at the scene of the accident, they may realize later on that they were mistaken and change their story.
When this happens, you need help from a skilled car accident attorney. Orlando injury law firms work with you to prove who was at fault and help you receive the compensation you are entitled to. One of the best and most effective ways to do this is through photos. Here are five pictures to take while at the scene of the crash:
- Damage to the vehicles –Any damage that occurred to your vehicle should be documented before it goes to the repair shop. Take pictures at a variety of angles and distances.
- The area where the accident occurred –Signage and sharp turns should be documented to use as evidence in your claim. These pictures should also be taken at a variety of angles.
- Debris in the roadways –If any car parts flew off the vehicle during impact or if there are skid marks, document these as they were at the scene of the crash.
- The weather or environment at the time of the accident –If weather may have played a factor in your collision, take a picture on the day of the crash to show the poor conditions on the roadway.
- Bodily injuries as a result of the crash –Any injuries you sustained as a result of the crash should also be documented. Ask your doctor to help you take these pictures for the best results.