Many accident victims wonder who the best doctor is to see when injured in an Orlando auto accident. Simply put, you should see a doctor who specializes in treating motor vehicle injuries.

This may include a chiropractor, pain management specialist, an orthopedic physician or surgeon, or a rehabilitative medical doctor. The reason is this medical provider has the experience and training in diagnosing and treating auto accident injuries. Since this person treats these types of victims on a daily basis, he or she will be more apt to detecting injuries other physicians might miss.

It is vital that you see a doctor and follow his or her instructions as it relates to your treatment. Under Florida law, you will be unable to recover for your pain and suffering unless a doctor certifies and states under oath that you have suffered a permanent injury. The doctor has to be confident to put his or her name and reputation on the line for you.

Call Us 24 Hours a Day at 407-422-4529 or Fill Out The Form Below to Schedule Your Free Consultation