When you are involved in an Orlando accident, the impact of another car colliding with yours can be severe. With such severe impact, one of the most common injuries seen in car accidents in Orlando is broken bones. Some of the most serious types of broken bones include injury to your spinal column, skull, or pelvic region. These often times result in extensive treatment and long-term medical care to help you get back to normal again.
To help you better understand your injuries and claim, here are some of the most common broken bone injuries after Orlando auto accidents.
- Buckle Fracture –This is a cracked bone. Although still broken, it does not cut all the way through the bone. Young children suffer from these quite often because their skeletal structure is not fully matured and can crack easier than adults can.
- Hairline Fracture –This broken bone injury is also characterized by a small crack in the bone. It is so small that it frequently goes unnoticed by some victims until days after the accident.
- Transverse Fracture –This is more common in car accidents. A transverse fracture comes when a blunt force or high impact causes a break directly across the bone.
- Oblique Fracture –This type of fracture occurs when the breakage happens at a diagonal angle. It is fairly uncommon but in some high impact car accidents, this type of fracture can be seen.
- Compound Fracture –When a car accident is severe enough to cause the broken bone to break through the skin, it is called a compound fracture. This requires immediate care because of the risk of infection and further injury.
Hire an Experienced Orlando Auto Accident Attorney
If you have been the victim of an auto accident in Orlando, you know how severe the injuries can be. To get the compensation you need to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and more, you may need the guidance and support of a skilled Orlando personal injury law firm. Auto Justice Attorney can help you get a fair and just settlement. Contact us today (888-465-1577) to learn more about how our dedicated and reputable team can help you with your claim.