After a car accident in Orlando, there is quite a bit of confusion around the scene of the crash. From the emergency personnel on site trying to assess the situation to the witnesses who stopped and want to recount their story of what happened, there is a lot going on. But as a victim of an accident, you also have a lot to think about. After everyone has left the scene of the accident, you have your own battle to fight with the insurance companies to try to get the settlement you deserve. To help with this, you will want to have evidence for your case. One of the best pieces of evidence you can have are pictures from the Orlando car crash.
Knowing which pictures to take can be a challenge, especially in the excitement of the moment. Here are a few tips to help.
- Take pictures of the damage at close and long distances
- Take pictures of the intersection where the Orlando car accident occurred
- Take pictures of any road signs and safety warnings
- Take pictures of any damage to the road that may have caused the accident
- Take pictures of the other party’s information in case it gets lost
Do You Have Questions About An Auto Accident in Central Florida
The pictures you take on scene will help you and your Orlando auto accident attorney know how to best approach the insurance companies and give you leverage in your case to prove the extent of your responsibility. This evidence will help you with your case and make it easier for your lawyer to fight for you. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Orlando, contact the Auto Justice Attorney team of car accident lawyers for experienced help with your case.