When we hear from clients who have been involved in an Orlando motorcycle accident, we hear stories of road rash, broken bones and other injuries. One of the most common, however—and one of the easiest to ignore—is a concussion. Concussions are internal and in some cases symptoms are subtle or do not immediately appear. Because of this, watching your body’s reaction to an Orlando motorcycle crash for days after the incident is important.
The following are some of the most common symptoms of a concussion. If you experience any of these, it is important to see your doctor right away.
- Pressure headache – Constant pounding or frequent headaches
- Temporary loss of consciousness – You may not be aware you lost
- consciousness but a family member may let you know
- Foggy minded – Inability to focus
- Amnesia – This is most commonly about the event or what happened just before or after
- Dizziness – This is commonly referred to as seeing stars or dots
- Ringing in the ears
- Nausea or vomiting
- Slurred speech or difficulty finding words
- Abnormal levels of fatigue
Knowledge Equals Power in Orlando Motorcycle Accident Cases
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Orlando, it is crucial that one of your first steps is to get medical attention. Then, contact our Orlando motorcycle accident attorneys for help handling your case and getting fair compensation from the insurance companies for your injuries.