In an Orlando motorcycle accident, your life is shattered within a matter of seconds. When the car strikes your motorcycle, causing you serious injury, you are suddenly left to pick up the pieces of someone else’s mistake. From caring for your injuries to figuring out how the expenses associated with the accident will be covered, you have a lot to think about.
We understand how overwhelming an Orlando motorcycle crash can be, and that’s why we want to help you find the right Orlando motorcycle accident lawyer to help with your claim.
When you attend your initial consultation with an attorney, it is a good idea to have a list of questions prepared so that you get the answers you need to make the decision of who will represent you. Here are some questions we recommend asking in your consultation.
- What is your background with Orange County, FL motorcycle accident claims?
- How long have you been practicing personal injury law in Orlando?
- Have you handled any Orlando motorcycle accident claims similar to mine?
- What are some of the past case results you’ve achieved for clients?
- Who will I be working with if I hire you?
- How will I be notified if there are any updates or changes in my claim?
Knowledge Equals Power in Orlando Motorcycle Accident Cases
After an Orlando motorcycle crash, you don’t have to go it alone! Call us to schedule your free consultation and learn more about how we have helped other Orange County FL motorcycle accident victims. We will answer these, and any other questions you have, and let you know how we can help make your life a little bit easier.