Each year thousands of people are badly injured in Orlando auto accidents. The cost of these accidents can range from hundreds of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. While the dollar amounts are negotiated and settlements are agreed upon, accident victims know that the cost goes far beyond the bills that arrive in the mail.
Here are some of the people who pay the highest price for collisions in Orlando:
- You –As the victim of another driver’s negligence, you pay the highest price of all. Not only are you met with high medical bills, bills for property damage and more, but you are also forced to lose wages from time away from work and suffer from the emotional and physical toll the accident took on you.
- Your Family –Your family may also have to pay for the accident. They may need to help you cover some of the expenses while a settlement is reached. They may also need to drive you to and from the doctor so that you can receive the care you require to be healthy again.
- Your Boss –Your boss suffers from the negligence of the other driver because they lose an employee—you. This can hinder productivity and slow the overall business growth.
- Insurance Company –The insurance company of the other driver is responsible for paying your bills and expenses. Often times the insurance company tries to do whatever it can to minimize how much it pays you in order to save its company money. This is why so many accident victims turn to the help of an Orlando accident attorney to ensure this does not happen.
- The Orlando Community –From occupied hospital rooms, damaged roads and property, and the use of public officials, almost everyone in Orange County pays a price. The entire community is impacted on some level by car accidents.
Get Help With Your Injuries After An Orlando Auto Accident
If you have been the victim of an auto accident in Orlando, you may benefit from the guidance and support of a skilled Orlando auto accident attorney. The personal injury lawyers at Auto Justice Attorney can help you get the peace of mind you need and minimize your costs. Contact us today to learn more (888-465-1577).