As we wind down April which is Distracted Driving Awareness Month we want everyone to make the effort to be a better driver and reduce distractions. We see the results of distracted driving every day and many times these accidents could have been easily prevented.
Below you find topics that can help you stop distracted driving and what to do if you are in a car accident with a distracted driver.
- My Orlando Car Accident Was Caused By A Driver That Was Texting
- Frequently Asked Questions About Distracted Driving
- Distracted Driving Safety Tips and Shocking Statistics Revealed
- New Apple Technology Blocks users from Texting and Driving
More Distracted Driving Resources
- Eleven Steps to Take Immediately After an Auto Accident – From LawFirms.com
- After a Car Accident: First Steps – From FindLaw.com
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month – Shocking Stats & Tips for Staying Safe – From LongIsland.com
- Frequently Asked Questions About Distracted Driving – From Distraction.gov
- Apple tech takes on distracted driving, blocks users from texting while behind the wheel – From Apple Insider
- Apple’s iPhone ‘lock-out’ patent could end texting while driving – From theguardian.com
Stopping Distracted Driving Is Simple
Join us in making an effort to reduce distracted driving and in keeping the roads in Central Florida safe. There really is a Simple Solution to Stop Distracted Driving – Just Don’t Do It!
If your auto accident was caused by a distracted driver call us right now at 407-490-1271 and put our team of Orlando Auto Accident Attorneys to work for you.