The unexpected death of a loved one can be a traumatic and distressing experience for everyone involved. It can be even more difficult to overcome such a loss when the cause of death of your lost loved one was preventable.
Learning that your close family member passed away is devastating for many reasons. First, you will grieve the loss of the love and companionship of your loved one. You can also lose significant financial support or face costly bills.
The law allows certain family members to recover compensation when someone else is to blame for their loved one’s tragic death. You need legal assistance from the start of the process to protect your family’s rights and financial future. The law firm of Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney is ready to help you.
We take on wrongful death claims and represent families going through a difficult time.
Some examples of our case results include:
- $3,200,000 for a fatal car crash
- $2,250,000 for a fatal truck accident
- $1,970,000 for a fatal truck accident
- $1,475,000 for a fatal truck accident
- $1,100,000 for a fatal car crash
- $975,000 for a death due to negligent security
- $600,000 for a fatal truck accident
- $300,000 for a fatal electric accident
Every case is different, and we can assess how much your family deserves during a free case evaluation. Reach out today and allow our compassionate Orlando wrongful death attorneys to begin helping you.
Orlando Wrongful Death Guide
Common Fatal Incidents
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the leading causes of death for many age groups in the U.S. are unintentional and preventable injuries. They can happen in many ways. A wrongful death must result from another person or party’s negligence or intentionally wrongful act.
Some common causes of fatal injuries that might lead to wrongful death claims in Orlando include:
- Truck accidents on I-4
- Auto accidents on Florida 408 or Florida Turnpike
- Pedestrian accidents at dangerous intersections like Sand Lake Road and John Young Parkway
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Falls in Publix or down flights of stairs
- Assaults at theme parks or hotels
- Drowning at water parks or pools
- Product-related accidents
- Medical errors at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
Our legal team is highly familiar with these common kinds of wrongful death cases and how to best handle them. The loved ones of the deceased may be entitled to recover financially for losses they sustained. Such losses or damages may include the lost companionship from your deceased loved one, funeral costs, and loss of financial support from your loved one. Money can never bring anyone back to you, but it can help provide support as you move forward.
If your loved one died due to the negligent actions of another and you are an entitled survivor or beneficiary, then you should seek help from a wrongful death Florida attorney. Contact Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, today.