Experts In This Article
- Michael T. Gibson, Esq., Lead Attorney & President at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Catastrophic Injuries Expert and Licensed for 17 years
- Todd Curtin Esq., Partner & Lead Trial Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney and Licensed for 8 years
- Amit Jhalli, Esq. Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Personal Injury Pre-suit Investigation & Brain Injury Expert and Licensed for 9 years
Whether you plan on hitting the town this New Year’s Eve, attending a party or enjoying a low key evening at home with family and friends, personal safety should be a top priority. Following these simple safety steps will help ensure you and your loved ones celebrate safely this New Year.
Follow these safety tips if you are hosting a New Year’s Eve party this year:
As a host, plan ahead and make sure any guests who drink too much have safe rides home.
Serve non-alcoholic beverages as an option for your guests and serve plenty of food.
Stop serving alcohol several hours before the party ends.
Provide guests a place to stay if they cannot make it home that night.
If you are attending a New Year’s Eve party:
Plan ahead and always designate a sober driver before the party begins.
Know your limit. When drinking, make a mental note of how many drinks you will be having that night. It’s not fun when you have too much to drink.
If you are intoxicated or have had just a couple of drinks, call a taxi or get a sober friend or family member to pick you up.
Stay where you are, until you are sober.
Take the keys away from someone who has had too much to drink. Your actions can save lives.
- Holiday Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving From Richland Public Health
- Safety Tips: New Year’s Eve From Answers.USA.Gov
Get Help When You Need It This New Year’s Eve
The holiday season is peak travel time and increases the likelihood of accidents on the road. At the Law Firm of Michael T. Gibson, P.A., we want you to travel safe this holiday season, and year around! If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, it is important that you contact an experienced Orlando Auto Accident Lawyer immediately. Our experienced team of accident attorneys can help you obtain compensation for medical bills, future medical treatment, loss of wages, pain and suffering, etc. Feel free to fill out our quick contact form on our website to discuss your legal options in greater detail.