Experts In This Article
- Michael T. Gibson, Esq., Lead Attorney & President at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Catastrophic Injuries Expert and Licensed for 17 years
- Todd Curtin Esq., Partner & Lead Trial Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney and Licensed for 8 years
- Amit Jhalli, Esq. Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Personal Injury Pre-suit Investigation & Brain Injury Expert and Licensed for 9 years
We have put together some Back To School Safety Tips as the summer comes to an end and our children head back to the classroom.
The links below will provide information and answer questions about back to school safety. If you have any additional questions or comments please call our office at 407-422-4529.
- August is Back To School Safety Month
- Back To School Safety Tips For Central Florida Students
- Driving Safety Tips For Central Florida School Zones
- Frequently Asked Questions About Back To School Safety
- If Your Child Walks To School, Make Sure Their Route Is Safe!
- Tips To Help Prevent Distracted Driving
- Texting Is Not The Only Driving Distraction For Teens
- Survey Shows Parents Directly Affect Their Teen’s Driving Habits
- How To Help Your Teen Prevent An Orlando Auto Accident
- The Dangers Involved In A Car Accident With A Young Driver
- Safety Tips For Young Drivers To Prevent A Car Accident in a School Zone
- A Parent’s Guide: Driving Safety Tips For College Students
- The Most Common Back-To-School Injuries and How to Avoid Them
- Back to School Safety Tips for Kids
- Get Answers To Your College Campus Safety Questions
Please Be Use Extra Caution With School Starting Back Up
We urge everyone to follow the back to school safety tips found on this page. We want the roads in Central Florida to be safe for our children and yours. If you have questions or need help after a loved one has been injured in an accident please call us anytime at 407-422-4529.