At the Law Firm of Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, our team of Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys has more than 20 years of legal experience protecting the rights of commercial policyholders. We can hold insurance companies accountable for the benefits you are entitled to under the terms of your policy. So contact our Orlando Commercial Insurance Claim Attorneys today to learn what you can do to get the compensation you need.
As a business owner and loyal policy holder you pay your insurance premiums each month. In the event of a disaster, you and your business expect to be protected. A natural disaster, such as a hurricane or smoke damage caused by a fire can result in a business having to close its doors for a period of time. This can be financially devastating. As a commercial policyholder, you will likely be concerned about business interruption and lost profits.
Whether your claim has been unfairly denied, delayed or you received an inadequate settlement amount from your insurance company, we are Central Florida’s trusted legal source for commercial property owners and small businesses.
Our commercial insurance dispute attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of policyholders. Our attorneys will focus on the following to maximize recovery for lost profits and take the burden off of you, the policy holder, so your business can quickly resume its operations:
- Handle ALL communications with the insurance company, including its representatives, the loss / claims adjuster, investigator, etc.;
- Guide policyholders through the recovery claims process for damages relating to storms, theft, wind, fire, water and structural damage;
- Help you get temporary funds in place to help mitigate business interruption and lost profits;
- Help manage emergency situations and costs, including electrical safety, temporary roofing, employee wages, replacement of staff workstations and computers, etc.;
- Calculate your entire business interruption claim (i.e. – lost profits);
- File your lawsuit and navigate clients through the claim denial and dispute process;
- Represent policyholders during insurance appraisal hearings after their property damage claim has either been undervalued or denied;
- File a bad faith claim if the insurance company failed to act “fairly and honestly” in response to a policyholder filing an insurance claim;