Experts In This Article
- Michael T. Gibson, Esq., Lead Attorney & President at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Catastrophic Injuries Expert and Licensed for 17 years
- Todd Curtin Esq., Partner & Lead Trial Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney and Licensed for 8 years
- Amit Jhalli, Esq. Attorney at Michael T. Gibson, P.A., Auto Justice Attorney, Personal Injury Pre-suit Investigation & Brain Injury Expert and Licensed for 9 years
Orlando is moving into the future today with the launch of SunRail. Congratulations to Mayor Buddy Dyer and Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs on completing this project.
Now that we will have additional trains on the tracks everyday we wanted to share some train safety tips for both pedestrians and drivers. We have outlined several topics below, if you have any additional questions please call us at 407-422-4529:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Train-Related Auto Accidents
- Know Your Rights when it comes to Train-Related Auto Accidents in Florida
- Railroads Implement New Safety Campaign after Deaths Increases in 2013
Make Train Safety A Priority
If you have any additional questions about the train safety topics found on this page please call us today at 407-422-4529. We are here to answer your questions and get the best possible results if you have been injured. Michael T. Gibson has years of experience in answers questions from victims of train related incidents. Learn what you can do today!
Orlando, FL 32814